- CNBC - Using Social Media for Charitable Giving
- Huffington Post - Watching The Bowl Championship Series? Give Money to Your Favorite Charity at the Same Time!
- Forbes - Unleashing the Snoball Effect Of Charitable Social Giving
- Mashable - Celebrity Social Media Campaign Rallies for Haiti, Two Years After Quake
- Examiner - You've Still Got A Snoball's Change at Charitable Giving Beyond Holiday Season
- Good.is - Snoball Links Life's Passions to Charitable Micro-Gifts
- Austin American-Statesman - Site Helps Users Let Philanthropy Snoball
- Fox 7 Austin - Snoball.com's Holiday Bowl Charity Bash
- DigitalTrends.com - Snoball Turns Charitable Giving Social
- LookToTheStars.org - Stars Mark Second Anniversary Of Earthquake In Haiti
- Nonprofit Technology News - Making Micro-Giving Fun: Snoball, Inc.
- AboutFoursquare.com - Get the Snoball Rolling for Your Favorite Charity
If you are interested in contacting Snoball about a story, please get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branding & Logos
Have a question about usage? Please ask us at email@example.com.
Snoball is a social service designed to give you more control of how, when, and to whom you donate. The premise is to take your interests and combine them with your charitable passions.